“Do you use Google every day? Mastering Google's powerful search refinement operators and lesser known features could, over a year's time, save you days scouring over irrelevant results. Even more enticing is the promise of elusive nuggets of market research and competitive intelligence out there waiting to be discovered -- If you know how to wield Google…”
According to the site, you will learn:
• How to cut through the clutter with Boolean logic, exact phrase matching, wildcards, and search operators like filetype, intitle, site, and "daterange"
• How to cast a wider net by expanding your search to include synonyms with the ~ (tilde) operator.
• How to conduct specialized searches using Google's many search sites like Google News, Google Groups, and Google Blog Search.
• How to obtain real, confidential business plans and marketing plans
• How to invoke the Google search box as a phonebook, a calculator, a measurement converter, a dictionary, a package tracker, an airline timetable, a street map atlas, and a stock ticker.
About the Speaker - Stephan Spencer:
Stephan Spencer is founder and President of the highly-respected SEO firm Netconcepts. Clients include Discovery Channel, HSN, AOL, CNET, and SuperPages.com, to name a few.